How Much Should SEO Cost?
So, if $300/month isn’t enough, what is? The answer? Well that depends on many factors, including:
- The industry of your business (flower shop vs. personal injury lawyer)
- Number of keywords targeted (1 vs. 12)
- The city you are trying to rank in (Manhattan, Kansas vs. Manhattan, New York)
At Business Builder Group we have learned that for most projects a budget of a $1297 per month can achieve meaningful results in a reasonable amount of time. If you are in a more competitive industry and or location, we can help you figure out what those variables are and what additional work you may need to rank on the first page.
Clients naturally assume that smaller SEO budgets equate to less risk. In fact, the opposite is more likely. A small SEO agency operating on the cheap doesn’t have much, if any, SEO strength.
See our Step by Step Local SEO Plan
BBG LOCAL SEOMONTHLY FEE
- Maps (3-Pack) Marketing
- Organic Ranking
- Social Media Content
- Articles & Blogs Written and Syndicated
- Video Marketing
- GMB Optimization
- Website On-Page Optimization
- SEO Buffered and Tiered Linking
- Much Much More
- GUARANTEED KEYWORDS MOVING TO FIRST PAGE OR WE WILL WORK FOR FREE